These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://suburbangardener.uk and any related services provided by the Suburban Gardener.
By accessing https://suburbangardener.uk, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by the Suburban Gardener.
We, the Suburban Gardener, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
This policy is effective as of 8 May 2021.
Last updated: 18 March 2022.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website,
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website,
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server,
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service The Lazy Leader provides,
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material,
- use of this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations,
- use this website to post or send unauthorized advertising or spam,
- harvest, collect or gather user data without the user’s consent, or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The Suburban Gardener and the authors own the intellectual property in the materials contained in this website, which are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users’ permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title. This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service. The Suburban Gardener may terminate this licence at any time.
The Suburban Gardener provides this website and the materials on an “as is” basis. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site, or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
Please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue,
- business interruption,
- loss of anticipated savings,
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Furthermore, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. This includes viruses, distributed denial-of-service attacks, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to from our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. The Suburban Gardener does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
The Suburban Gardener has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by the Suburban Gardener of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk, and we strongly advise you make your investigations regarding the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. This does not affect the validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service, its content and its formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction relating to any claim or dispute.
Martin Webster, The Suburban Gardener
Your gardener in Glenfield, Anstey, Groby and Birstall, Leicestershire.